- Spring Hill, Kansas, provides the serenity and security of a small-town, while being minutes from big-city amenities. Just off U.S. 169, Spring Hill enjoys easy highway access to Olathe, Overland Park and Kansas City. It is near entertainment, shopping and dining, as well as numerous outdoor facilities with Sycamore Ridge Golf Course, the Spring Hill Aquatic Center and Hillsdale Lake right in its backyard
- Brookwood Farms’ neighborhood amenities include pool and cabana, playground, and a future walking trail around the stocked lake. The Neighbor to Neighbor social program provides fun activities throughout the year for residents of all ages!
- Award-winning Spring Hill schools with low teacher-student ratios, high test scores, state-of-the art facilities, and ample opportunity for student involvement make Spring Hill an easy choice for families with school-age children.
- Brookwood Farms is within walking distance of the Spring Hill High School complex at 199th Street and Ridgeview Road. Elementary students attend Wolf Creek Elementary School, which is just around the corner.
- Homeowners in Brookwood Farms enjoy many low maintenance features like LP Smart Trim and Smart Siding, Low E vinyl windows, stucco and stone front elevations, 30 year composition roofs and pre finished aluminum gutters. Additionally, the quality materials and techniques used to build the homes in Brookwood Farms offer great energy savings for homeowners. Brookwood Farms offers residents gas heat which is more comfortable when temperatures fall below freezing outdoors. Features like Lennox forced air gas furnaces, 13 SEER air conditioners, whole house wrap, foam and caulk package, direct vent fireplaces and R 38 attic insulation result in lower energy costs for the homeowners. For value, energy savings and low maintenance…..Think Spring Hill! Think Brookwood Farms.
- Model Homes now open!
Call 913-686-4738 to schedule your personal preview today.